community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
Community v19.6

Looks aren't everything... But the latest Community refresh looks darn good!

Learn More

Salesforce connectors will not work

Highlighted
Asteroid

So I have had issues with the Salesforce connectors from day 1 but have generally been able to get them to work.  But today they will run on my laptop but fail to validate/run when I load them to the gallery.  with the following error(s).

The job SalesforceDOT did not complete successfully and resulted in the following errors:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "main.py", line 68, in pi_init RuntimeError: Internal Error: DecryptPassword - buffer too small (Tool Id: 179)
Traceback (most recent call last): File "main.py", line 68, in pi_init RuntimeError: Internal Error: DecryptPassword - buffer too small (Tool Id: 231)
Traceback (most recent call last): File "main.py", line 68, in pi_init RuntimeError: Internal Error: DecryptPassword - buffer too small (Tool Id: 236)
Traceback (most recent call last): File "main.py", line 68, in pi_init RuntimeError: Internal Error: DecryptPassword - buffer too small (Tool Id: 246)
Traceback (most recent call last): File "main.py", line 68, in pi_init RuntimeError: Internal Error: DecryptPassword - buffer too small (Tool Id: 283)

I've tried re-entering my passwords, which usually fixes these issues.  But that didn't work.  I then tried using the deprecated Salesforce connector (as mentioned below) and that errors with "The node properties is missing the child node "configuration". 

Can someone tell me how I can get this to work?  

Similar Issue that didn't help

Asteroid

I thought it was working but it started failing again with the exact same errors.  So I'm back to square one.

Labels