Alteryx Designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
ALTER.NEXT:

Join us on Dec 2 for a half-day virtual analytics + data science event!
US & CA customers only

SAVE YOUR SPOT
It's the most wonderful time of the year - Santalytics 2020 is here! This year, Santa's workshop needs the help of the Alteryx Community to help get back on track, so head over to the Group Hub for all the info to get started!

SSL Connect Error in 2019.1

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

It's already out!

Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid

Hey @AndrewCrayford,

Were you able to resolve? We have a similar issue over at my work place. We are on version 2019.2. 

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

Has this issue been fixed?  I'm also getting the same error

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

Hi,

I am getting same SSL Connect error in 2020.2 while using download tool for API call.

Should I downgraded the Alterx designer to version 2018.3? Will my license work with 2018.3? Please advise.

Thanks & Regards

Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid

Anyone found a work around ? This is causing on and off failures with 2019.3 version as well

Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid

@MichalM Do we need to do any additional configuration to fix this. We are still facing the error in 2019.3 version. Really appreciate any feedback in this regard

Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid

@AndrewCrayford Really appreciate if you could stop marking my question as solution. This is not helping. If you have or know the solution please do reply with a link. I would very much appreciate that. 

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

@prashantnahar 

Could you please share more detail about the error?

What is the resource you're trying to access? Do you use proxy? What is the error?

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

I not sure what happen, as it seems to accept this as a solution and i have remove it.

The issue is fixed when the latest revision came out.

Labels