Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

SAP CURRENCY TABLE TCURR CONVERT VADI FROM TO DATE

Syam_Alfuttaim
7 - Meteor

HI,

I'm trying to get exchange rate from Table TCURR. But the Valid from date coming as number as stated. Appreciate if anybody help for how to get the date corresponding number.

TCURR.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Do you know what those values are supposed to represent in the ISO 8601 format? (YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss)

I tried the standard conversions I'm familiar with (Excel, Unix, etc), but nothing seemed right. 

Syam_Alfuttaim
7 - Meteor

Thank you for your effort.

CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Happy to help!

Do you know what these date values should be? For example:

79799690 = ?

79799691 = ?

79799692 = ?

and so on.

darronwalton
8 - Asteroid

Hi @Syam_Alfuttaim,

The DVW Analytics team at acs_support@dvwsolutions.com can help you with this type of question regarding SAP and the DVW Alteryx Connector for SAP.

The SAP Exchange Rates (TCURR) table stores the Valid From Date (GDATU) as an inverted date.  To convert it into a usable date you can use the Formula tool (see screenshot). 

SAP TCURR Date Conversion.png

This will provide the output in YYYYMMDD format. 

SAP TCURR Date Conversion2.png

You can then use DateTime tool to convert the output into something more user friendly.

Thanks,

Darron Walton

DVW Analytics

www.dvwanalytics.com

Syam_Alfuttaim
7 - Meteor

Thank you for the Support

Labels