Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Return Ticket by Team that includes blanks

Fred22
8 - Asteroid

I have ticket data in which i need all of the teams except the green team. Each ticket is listed multiple times because when the status changes it creates a new row of data. I need to return the data from every team except the green team. For example if I use the filter to only give me tickets from the red team I will lose many records as some of their names are blank when the rows get added. I also cannot just populate the rows with the team name because teams can change. Shown in the data on ticket number 3 it starts with the yellow team and ends with red team.

In the document I have the data and what the ideal outcome is in the next tab. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Greg_Murray
12 - Quasar

See attachedCapture.PNG

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Fred22 ,

Solution attached.

I simply generated the team names using the multi-row formula, then filtered out the green team and dropped the extra column.

clipboard_image_0.png

M.

Bulien

Fred22
8 - Asteroid

I am sure this works perfectly but my version of alteryx would not open it. Thank you for your support.

Labels