Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Restaurant Chains using Alteryx

derekbelyea
12 - Quasar

I am searching for examples of restaurant chains that have successfully implemented Alteryx. 

To date Alteryx has published use cases for Dairy Queen, Chick-Fil-A and Tropical Smoothie Cafe.

Do you know of any others in this category?

3 REPLIES 3
BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

I would check out the use cases page of Community and search for "Restaurant": 

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Use-Cases/tkb-p/use-cases 

BrandonB_0-1659124847681.png

derekbelyea
12 - Quasar

Hi Brandon

Thanks for your tip.  I am hoping the community will surface a few more chains that have not yet been formally profiled.

I see the franchise restaurant chain sector as perfect for Alteryx applications. 

In this market there is widespread use of multiple SAAS products. These are used for a wide array of functions: reservations, loyalty, customer segmentation, and point of sale data capture to name just a few.   The torrent of data these apps produce can deliver critical insights into numerous opportunities for bottom line growth.  

Derek

BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

You are absolutely correct, many just haven't shared their stories publicly on the use cases page. To highlight another fantastic use case - you can use Alteryx spatial capabilities in conjunction with the D&B data to do competitive analysis and site selection when assessing franchise chain footprint. 

Labels