Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Reporting dynamic data in table

Ahmed
7 - Meteor

HI,

Currently i tries to realized a reporting like this ?

Capture.PNG

I want to know if its possible to realized with table tools ? 

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey Ahmed,

it definately is possible to generate well laid out reporting in Alteryx, but if you're looking to produce a blank template for people to fill in, then in my mind it's probably easier to just do this in MS Word (and then you have very very tight control of the look and feel)

If you're looking to populate this with data from records, it is possible to get very close but it takes a couple of steps with different tools and won't look exactly like this

The trick with reporting is to assemble all the pieces like as if you're cooking a meal, and then join them together using the join tools, and make sure the layout is as you need using the Layout tool.

I've done a mockup which gets you pretty close to what you are looking for - should  get you close enough for you to get to the final format you need.

Have a good Thursday

Sean

Capture.PNG

Ahmed
7 - Meteor

Hi SeanAdams,

Thank, now i understand the mechanism ^^

Regards 

Labels