Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Report Header PDF Problems

kuljisd
7 - Meteor

I am currently creating a hospital batch macro which spits out a pdf. I would like to put the same header on every page of the pdf (like word does when using its header and footer). I am merging three different Layouts (I did this bc I wanted each layout to have a page break in between them) as shown attached. How do I place one header that applies to each page of each of the layouts with my current format? I know I need to be using the render tool to place a header on each page but when I create each of my layouts (they are second iterations of layouts) the header drop down disappears. Is there a way to place a header on each page of each layout without using the render tool?

1 REPLY 1
JessicaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @kuljisd,

You may have already resolved this question but it sounds like you may need to put the header and footer between your last layout and render tool.  I attached a quick example here.

2018-02-01_8-49-10.png

Thanks!

Jess Silveri
Manager, Technical Account Management | Alteryx
Labels