Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Repeat Values in all rows

JonaV
8 - Asteroid

Hi everyone, 

Can someone help me figure out a way to repeat all the values in the "Sum_TotalEmpl" column for Dec into all the rows? 

So what I want is to for example I want the 3,812 number to show in row 11 the same even though it is Apr

JonaV_0-1614126960105.png

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@JonaV 

Something like this?

Capture4.PNG

mot
11 - Bolide

Hi @JonaV,

This is one way to do it:

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 7.50.42 PM.png

I hope this helps. Best!

JonaV
8 - Asteroid

I've attached the Excel output file from my workflow.

So, essentially what I want to do is to repeat the "Sum_Total_Empl" for every record so that I can make a calc that takes the Ext Hires (excl Sep) and divides it by the PREVIOUS YEAR End total. For example, in row 12 I want the calculation in cell H12 to be 48/3812 (or E12/D12)

pedrodrfaria
13 - Pulsar

Hi @JonaV 

Is this what you are looking for?

pedrodrfaria_0-1614188934382.png

Pedro

JonaV
8 - Asteroid

Doesn't look like it.

I want the "Sum_Total Empl" numbers for the first 10 records to show in the next 10 records.+

So, I want the 2017 Year End numbers (Dec) to show in 2018, the 2018 show in 2019 and so forth - for every month I want the Prior Year DEC numbers to show. The DEC numbers are my baseline for the calculation for every single month for every single record

Hope that makes sense

mot
11 - Bolide

Hi @JonaV,

I have a better understanding of your goal now. Please check the attached workflow. Best!

Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 1.09.36 PM.png

Labels