Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Renaming Basic Table Header

manu_sept
7 - Meteor

Hi, 

I have to generate "n" number of reports on daily basis and I have two columns where in the name of the column headers are "Current Day Sales" and "Previous Day Sales"

The requirement is it should pick today's date for current day sales and yesterday's date for previous day sales. 

I  have tried using formula in apply always to header under column rules but for some reason it's not working. 

Requesting the community to let me know the error and help me in getting the desired output.

Attaching a sample screenshot FYR 

manu_sept_1-1632494538085.png

Looking forward for a solution. 

Regards

5 REPLIES 5
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @manu_sept 

Can you provide the expected output.

Christina_H
14 - Magnetar

Is this what you need?

Christina_Hurrell_0-1632496189602.png

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @manu_sept 

My take on this.

Workflow:

atcodedog05_0-1632496475789.png

Hope this helps : )

manu_sept
7 - Meteor

Hi @Christina_H,

Thanks for your reply🙂

I have tried this solution and the issue is I would be need the Previous and Current date columns in an order. 

In this case when a new date gets added then it will be placed as last column.  

My requirement is previous date should be in 5th column from the right and Current date should be 4th column from right. 

Below mentioned is the table.

manu_sept_1-1632718483193.png

manu_sept
7 - Meteor

Hi @atcodedog05 ,

Thanks for your reply🙂

The issue is with the formatting.

My requirement is previous date should be in 5th column from the right and Current date should be 4th column from right. 

Below mentioned is the table.

manu_sept_1-1632718483193.png

Labels