This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
Now that it's live, don't forget to accept your certification badge on Credly today! Learn more here.
We are currently experiencing an issue with Email verification at this time and working towards a solution. Should you encounter this issue, please click on the "Send Verification Button" a second time and the request should go through. If the issue still persists for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
You’re so close!! Within then regex replace, the what to replace with part of the formula should $2 not $1. Each parenthetical is given a number, from 1 to n. You don’t need to include all of them in the result.
First formul should return $2, and second should return $3.
Now I am trying the same thing with the statement:
an actual/360 interest calculation schedule (interest is payable for the actual number of days in each month, and each month's interest is calculated by multiplying the unpaid principal amount of this Note as of the first day of the month. Each monthly payment of principal and interest will first be applied
with the code:
if REGEX_Match([Field],".*interest calculation schedule.*") then REGEX_Replace([Field],"(.*?)(\w+\/\w+)(.*)","$2")
I also tried the code:
if REGEX_Match([Field],".*interest calculation schedule.*") then REGEX_Replace([Field],".*?(\w+\/\w+).*","$1")
to get the output as:
Still not getting the proper output from either of the codes.
Can anyone please help me out here if I am still missing out something which I haven't encountered before?
Just wanted to check that your code does include the rest of the IF statement and not just what you shared, otherwise you'll be getting syntax errors. So it should in full look something like the below:
REGEX_Match([Field],".*interest calculation schedule.*")
I have tried to run this with your sample statement and get the desired output of "actual/360".
What is probably happening then is that one of your previous conditions is returning true and so it never gets to your later elseif statement. You may need to tighten your previous conditions so they don't return true where you don't want them to.
You could split your current formula into separate fields and then you can see which conditions trigger to diagnose which statement is problematic.