Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Recipient Email Reply Options

chris4987
7 - Meteor

Hi! I am about 6 months in to using alteryx and am not sure if what I am looking for can be found in the app itself or not. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I have a long list of data that includes people's names. What I need is to send an email to each person and have them confirm that their data is accurate. In confirming this, I need to make it as easy as possible for these people as they may need to confirm 15+ rows of data. Ideally, I would need to solve for them clicking a button of some sort that confirms 1) everything is accurate 2) nothing is accurate 3) part of this is accurate + free form text.

With these responses, it could be treated as a survey in the sense that I can track the replies in an excel format. Giving sample data to mimic my own (specifically where there is an overlap in some columns).

Street AddressCityStateZip codeInitialsEMAIL
1234 Derrick LaneLos AngelesCA11111ABab@email.com
3141 Melonie LaneLos AngelesCA11111ABab@email.com
1121 Grace SquareDallasTX66666BCbc@email.com
1121 Grace SquareDallasTX66666BCbc@email.com
5678 Darcy StreetChicagoIL33333CDcd@email.com
5678 Darcy StreetMiamiFL44444DEde@email.com
9101 Gerald CircleMiamiFL55555EFef@email.com
0 REPLIES 0
Labels