Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Reading data from pdf using R tool showing error "The R version "3.6.3" is not installed".

Mohd-Siddiqui
7 - Meteor

Hi there,

I am trying to read data from the pdf which is hosted at some website (can be downloaded also) using R tool, but R tool is giving some error which states that "R (10) The R version "3.6.3" is not installed on this system.".

Moreover, Apart from using R tool for reading data from pdfs, I have also used PDF input tool which is showing "license error" and PDF Reader tool showing error which states that "The R version "3.6.3" is not installed on this system".

I have checked regarding Alteryx license and I am having "Alteryx Designer and Scheduler License".

I have successfully installed RInstaller (version RInstaller_2020.3.4.30228)  and my Alteryx installer version is AlteryxInstallx64_2020.3.4.30228.

Alteryx Predictive Tools with R 3.6.3 is already installed on my system.

Could anyone help me regarding the above stated issue, as I am stuck on this from quiet a long time.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor
Mohd-Siddiqui
7 - Meteor

Thanks for the quick response.

But unfortunately in those packages also R Tool is there and it is showing me the same error i.e. "The R version "3.6.3" is not installed on this system".

trettelap
8 - Asteroid

I believe the most recent update broke these tools....have you gotten to work on recent version?

Mohd-Siddiqui
7 - Meteor

Hi @trettelap,

Please find below the versions of Alteryx and R which I am currently using for working.

Alteryx version: 2020.3.4.30228

R version: 2020.3.4.30228

Please help me regarding this issue, as I am stuck on the same since so many weeks and haven't find any relevant solution till now.

FreddyFeng
6 - Meteoroid

Have you solve the problem? I met the same one now about the error Error: Scatterplot (26): Tool #2: The R version "3.6.3" is not installed on this system.

but I have installed the correct version already 

Mohd-Siddiqui1
8 - Asteroid

Hi @FreddyFeng,

I submitted a case with Alteryx support team and had a call with one of the members.

They did some modifications in Alteryx folder which is present in C Drive of your system.

Please connect with them and they will surely help you.

Thanks

Labels