Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Ranking and Ranking sort

douglaskrohn
6 - Meteoroid

Good day, I am having an issue with my conditional statement.  The workflow runs fine but for some reason the ranking conditional statement is not ranking the files correctly.  It will rank the the Red Risk Levels correctly but everything else falls into the Null section of the conditional statement.  Is there something wrong with my statement or am I missing an additional tool? Any help would be appreciated

4 REPLIES 4
MichaelLaRose
10 - Fireball

Hi @douglaskrohn,

If you could provide the data file as well I can test the workflow.

Best,

Michael

douglaskrohn
6 - Meteoroid

added the file

MichaelLaRose
10 - Fireball

Hi @douglaskrohn ,

I was able to get the formula to work the way it looks like you intended, but there seems like there is room for gaps.

For example: If you have a Tenant Lease SF over 2500 but it is between 120 and 180 days you don't fall into any category.

Note: I changed the file address so that it looks for the .xlsx in the same folder as the Alteryx workflow so if you just put the two files in the same place they will run.

Let me know if the output is behaving as expected.

Best,

Michael

douglaskrohn
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks for your input I really appreciate your time

Labels