Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Question on Core Certification Exam

kvoelker
7 - Meteor

Hi All,

I just completed my first attempt at the Core Certification exam. According to the prep course we were not supposed to have to download any data sets for the core exam. However, there were at least 3 that I had to download the excel data set to be able to answer the question. Is this supposed to happen? If so, is there somewhere we can download the data sets before the exam? Other wise it takes up my exam time to down load & view the data sets on my work computer. Please advise. 

Thanks!

Kelly

26 REPLIES 26
wdavis
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @riteshtandon 

That's a great attempt and so close!

With the Core Certification, you are able to take it every 7 days. Therefore, you can retake the exam on Friday if you would like to try again and to get over the 80% pass mark.

If you're looking for areas to improve, you should have received an email with information on the areas that you scored lower on. I would then recommend looking at the interactive lessons focused on those specific areas.

Good luck!

Will

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @riteshtandon,

not sure if you will like the answer but you need to try once more.

you almost got it!

albertomarquez
5 - Atom

What I had learned is that the Exam servers at configured within Pacific Standard/Daylight Time. So you are able to re-test till the date & time based on Pacific time Zone.

Hope it helps !

pathak-a
5 - Atom

Please try logging out and relogging in your Community profile. This Works. Thanks 

AkbarEruru
5 - Atom

Hi Everyone, Do i have to learn macros and predictive modelling for core certification? I'm planning to take my exam in a couple of days.

Thanks

cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Predictive and macros are not part of the core certification. You can find the details for the core in the exam prep guide: https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/ayx.policies/Core+Certification+Exam+Prep+Guide.pdf

Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com
jjimenez
8 - Asteroid

During the exam, what if I just saved the data using csv. onto my computer, then input that data via the input tool? Wouldn't that work quickly as well?  

Labels