Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Question in Multi-Row Formula

Mostafa_Anwar
8 - Asteroid

Hello All,

Attached is my dataset, I want to use use formula in Multi-Row Formula stating that in case of the the value beside PO = NO and the value beside Invoice = Yes OR the value beside PO = Yes and the value beside Invoice = No then replace value NO with Yes only and in case of the value beside PO = NO and the value beside Invoice = No no change will happen. 

So how to do this, i have tried several times but the result i got changed all values to be Yes.

Thanks in advance

18 REPLIES 18
Thableaus
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Mostafa_Anwar

I added a new container to do this simple change you needed it. WF appended.

See if it suits you.

Cheers,

Mostafa_Anwar
8 - Asteroid

The provided WF changed any NO values whether beside SECB or SFDA approvals but i was looking for another condition as per the details below,

In case of Value called SECB Approval :NA then the Value beside SECB Approval to be change from NO to be NA

Also In case of Value called SFDA Approval :NA then the Value beside SFDA Approval to be change from NO to be NA

Please use the attached modified dataset.

Many thanks

Mostafa_Anwar
8 - Asteroid

Hi Thableaus, Do you need more clarification or my question above clear?

Thanks in advance. 

Thableaus
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@Mostafa_Anwar

I'm gonna check it better later, as it needs some changes in the WF. Everytime fields keep getting added and are also changing.

Also, please enable private messages in your profile settings so I can message you and we can discuss the details in a faster way.

Cheers,

Mostafa_Anwar
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for your respond, Unfortunately the private messages disabled because this feature is only available to users who've ranked up to Matter status and i am still new in this space!

Take your time whenever you done pls do let me know.

Thanks.

Thableaus
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@Mostafa_Anwar

Solution appended.

Please mark the 3 posts with WF's I provided you in each step as solved, as each one took a lot of work, if you don't mind.

Cheers,

Mostafa_Anwar
8 - Asteroid

The provided WF for something different but i was looking for WF as per the details below,

In case of Value called SECB Approval :NA then the Value beside SECB Approval to be change from NO to be NA

Also In case of Value called SFDA Approval :NA then the Value beside SFDA Approval to be change from NO to be NA

Dataset provided Thursday.

Thanks in advance.

Thableaus
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Mostafa_Anwar

I totally messed up and uploaded the wrong WF.

Please check this one, which should be the one that I had done before.

Cheers,

Mostafa_Anwar
8 - Asteroid

Thanks a lot, Truly appreciated,

Labels