Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Qlik Sense starter kit error.How to solve it?

Ankit_dup_36
7 - Meteor

Qlik Sense starter kit error.How to solve it?

Qlik Starter kit error

8 REPLIES 8
StephenW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Ankit_dup_36

Is this error happening only with this sample or all of the Qlik Sense samples?

Does 1. Market Basket.qvf open successfully after running the sample?

Please download and install this version of the Starter Kit for Qlik

Thanks,

Steve

Ankit_dup_36
7 - Meteor

Hi @Stephen,

Thanks for your help it's working now.Awesome!!

Cheers,

Ankit

peterkalk
5 - Atom

Hello,

I am having the same problem. I have installed the new Starter Kit for Qlik, but it still is not working. I am on a trial version of Alteryx and Qlik Sense in order to evaluate to buy the combination to load data into qvx files and use these in Qlik Sense. Could you please advice us if this combination is possible.

Thanks,

Peter.

StephenW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@peterkalk

Hi Peter, sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the kit.  Did you try installing the kit I linked to in answer to Ankit?

peterkalk
5 - Atom

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have uninstalled the kit I've downloaded from the Alteryx site and hav installed this kit. But this doesn't help unfortunately... Are there any requirements for the .qvf file? Could it be a security/rights problem?

Thanks,

Peter.

gfaria
5 - Atom

Does Pete's issue was solved? I face the same scenario

vicloo
7 - Meteor

I am having the same problem as @peterkalk.  I saw same issue appear multiple times in the forum, but the Atleryx Support engineers still haven't had a response yet.

vicloo
7 - Meteor

It is working for me now, after uninstalling and reinstalling Alteryx. Finally, replacing it with a valid qvf file.

Labels