Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Put two different tables in the same output file

NiccoloPardelli
6 - Meteoroid

Good morning!
I am trying to create an excel sheet with two different tables putting them one under the other (in the picture attached you can see the final result that I am trying to achieve).

Is there a tool to do this kind of things?

Many thanks!97A473E8.PNG

9 REPLIES 9
LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

Hey @NiccoloPardelli

I think the easiest way is to use the table & render reporting tools. You'll need to spend some time playing with the formatting on the table tool but it will give the output you desire.

I've attached an example

2 Tables.PNG

NiccoloPardelli
6 - Meteoroid

Hi! 
Thanks for the reply!
I tried this procedure but it seems to work only when the output file has only 1 sheet. In my case I have an output with 3 sheets (including the one I am trying to create)

Alteryx does not give me the possibility to choose the sheet where to locate the output of this procedure

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

What about something like this?

2 Tables 2.PNG

NiccoloPardelli
6 - Meteoroid

Hi! Thank for your reply!
I am not able to open up you file. Can you please upload is as a normal flow?

Many thanks!

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

What version of Alteryx are you using?

I'll make in the correct version

NiccoloPardelli
6 - Meteoroid

Hey,

Version: 11.7.4.37815

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

Try this version

NiccoloPardelli
6 - Meteoroid

It worked! 
Many thanks!

rs1
7 - Meteor

Hi @LordNeilLord and @NiccoloPardelli 

Thank you so much for asking questions and posting solutions!

I don't quite understand what the "Multi FIeld Formula" tool is actually doing here. Could you please explain that to me?

Labels