Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Pulling data (timeline series, report, all the plots)from Linear Regression tool Fifa 2019

Digvijay_khasa
6 - Meteoroid

Hello Everyone,

I am new to Alteryx . I made this model predict FIFA player overall scores for the next 10 years. I am trying to pull all the data out of my Linear regression (R square 92.69%), I am trying to pull the predicted values with timeline series, reports of the regression, and the plots in excel. Also, I am planning to visualize the data via tableau. 

Please find the workflow and data below.

Best,

Digvijay

5 REPLIES 5
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Digvijay_khasa,

This looks like a cool project. If that would be possible please share the results after you will accomplish it!

Sorry I don't have a big knowledge in this area and it would be challenging for me to assist you but I wish you luck!

Digvijay_khasa
6 - Meteoroid

@Emil_kos

Thanks for your response, and I will absolutely share the results if I succeed.

Thanks and Best,

Digvijay

Maskell_Rascal
13 - Pulsar

Hi @Digvijay_khasa 

You can add a Render tool to the Linear Regression tool to output the data to an excel file. The R output connector has the data you are looking to extract. 

Maskell_Rascal_1-1604613740910.png

I've attached a copy of the output that your from the Linear Regression tool from your workflow. 

If this solves your issue please mark the answer as correct, if not let me know!

Thanks!

Phil

Digvijay_khasa
6 - Meteoroid

super thanks @Maskell_Rascal, I really appreciate your efforts and this was what I was trying to achieve. However, I am planning to predict performance for text 5 to 10 years on timeline series. If you have any information on the same, please let me know.

Digvijay_khasa
6 - Meteoroid

Super thanks @Maskell_Rascal, I really appreciate your efforts and this was what I was trying to achieve. However, I am planning to predict performance for text 5 to 10 years on the timeline series. If you have any information on the same, please let me know.

Thank you so much for your help!
Labels