Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Publishing to the server problem when using TS Factory

albert_alaluf
9 - Comet

Hello,

I have an issue when I try to publish my forecast which I created with TS Model Factory. The workflow works fine. I use ARIMA without covariate. When I try to publish, it returns with an error and it says 'The input tool '#2' was not initialized.'

This is the part of that Alteryx expecting to see covariate file. Any fix or suggestions?

I like to use TS Factory which I can make grouping. Similar forecast I designed with ARIMA tool, and it works, but no grouping.

TS Model Factory.png

4 REPLIES 4
RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@albert_alaluf when you attach the TS tool to the ARIMA, the input for the TS is not calculated, so there is no model to use the prediction. Have you tried to run the workflow after bringing in the ARIMA tool? - the error should disappear as a result.

EricWe
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @albert_alaluf

Please this article for details about how to use the TS Forecast Factory Tool: Forecast Factory and contact Alteryx Support at support@alteryx.com if assistance is needed. 

albert_alaluf
9 - Comet

Hi @RishiK,

If you mean ARIMA tool only, it works but I lose the grouping capability which I find useful. The TS Factory works fine as a standalone, but when I try to publish I got this error. I do not understand, if C anchor is optional, it shouldn't return an error. (or I miss something)

RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@albert_alaluf see how you get on, and raise a ticket with support@alteryx.com in parallel.

Labels