Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Publish workflow to Tableau Server

lalithakpra579
5 - Atom

Hi Everyone,

I am newbie and I am struggling to publish a workflow to Tableau server. 

I understood that "Publish to Tableau Server Tool" is available but I couldn't install that tool itself. I am using Alteryx free version 2021.1 and when i try to install "Publish to Tableau server tool" its giving nothing, its showing below but when i click on install its not giving any tool in the designer. 

lalithakpra579_0-1618902797845.png

Tableau Version is: 2020.3

Alteryx Current Version is: 2021.1

I think i am trying to download 1.09.2 Publish to Tableau Server Tool 

I cannot change my Tableau version as it is production environment and I am not sure of the compatability of Alteryx and the Publish Tool. Can anyone please help me out. 

if i need to download 2018.1 version of Alteryx can you please give me url to download becuase i didnt find any url to download for free. 

My intention is I want to publish a source(by doing union from different data source systems) to Tableau Server. 

Regards

LP 

3 REPLIES 3
jrgo
14 - Magnetar

Hi @lalithakpra579 

The Publish to Tableau Server tool is actually now automatically included now and no longer requires to be installed separately. You'll find it under the "Connectors" tool category. you can also use the search if you're still unable to locate it.

jrgo_0-1618930050029.png

jrgo_1-1618930112328.png

elurusarojini
5 - Atom

How about connecting to Hadoop Horton works?

Labels