Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Publish to Tableau Server Error 400011 on Scheduler

Watsa
8 - Asteroid

I have one workflow scheduled everyday and get this error 5 days a week. I try to run on the Scheduler after it fails, it keeps getting this error.  When I open the same workflow on Desktop, the workflow runs successfully.  Is there anything I need to check or change?   This issue happens to only one workflow that needs to append the data to Tableau server. Other workflows run successfully every day. 

Alteryx Desktop - 2018.3.5

Tableau Server - 2018.3.3

Publish to Server Macro - 1.08.1 

Error: Designer x64: Tool #26: Tool #592: Record #1: Tool #18: Tool #4: Tableau Server API Request (Publish file) Error Code 400011: Bad Request -- There was a problem publishing the file '13258:fc7fe4bff10d405c8d648bb29d893917-3:0'.

11 REPLIES 11
Anuj
8 - Asteroid

how are you dong the second change the file from read-only. since the file is created by Alteryx at runtime

YEM
8 - Asteroid

If we have Tableau Online instead of Tableau Server, what do you recommend? 

Labels