Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Publish to Power BI: Column was not found in specified table.

Mert
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi. I am trying to publish a two columns table to Power BI however getting an error, which could be seen on the screenshot.

It seems like a specific error, hence could not find any suggestions anywhere yet. Any ideas?

Mert_0-1639659402175.png

1 REPLY 1
TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @Mert 

It looks like its looking for a column called '<pi>Avg_Score_y</pi>' in the powerBI dataset- however i would imagine your field is called 'Avg_Score_y', both in the powerBI data and in the output of your summarize.

From what it appears - this is potentially a bug in the PowerBI tool - Although, it could just be how it is output.

The only other post i could find on this, was:
https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Getting-Error-when-trying-to-append-Re...

Which suggests that if you are trying to create a new table, make sure you are using the 'Create New' mode of the tool, rather than append.

Hope this helps,
TheOC

Bulien
Labels