community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

Public Geocoder Missing / No Longer Supported?

Hi,

I believe that I worked with an Alteryx web-based geocoder a couple of weeks ago. I believe it was on the Gallery, but can't seem to locate it on the Gallery or via Google search.

https://gallery.alteryx.com/#!app/Alteryx-Public-Geocoding-App/51e3911620aaf9035884f1ae

Thanks for any insight if it is still supported or if there is a new URL that I should try.

Thanks for pointing this out -- I'm also surprised to not find it there, it was one of the most popular ones on the Gallery, I think it was THE most popular when you sorted that way.  Anyone at Alteryx able to provide some information?  Is it down for maintenance or down for good?

Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello @Matt_Curtis  and @joe_de_foleschampe,

Thanks for reaching out. Effective 6/20, the Alteryx Public Geocoding App has been discontinued from our Public Gallery. Our Location Insights bundle offers geocoding capabilities.

Margarita Wilshire
Manager, Customer Support Engineering
Asteroid

I find this very disappointing.  One of, if not THE, most popular item in the gallery is no longer available.  Personally, I used this the first of every month to update address geocoding data for new addresses in our student information system.

I would hope that Alteryx would reconsider its removal.

Labels