This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
Hi all, I am currently doing out a workflow that will prompt user to use the list box. So I managed to prompt the user with the list box, however, the app results showed that there is not output file when there is data inside. I have attached my workflow down, thank you!
@fangyi189 I think there are a couple things going on:
1) I changed the action tool to make sure the replace string matched what was in the filter tool:
Note how the filter tool itself has "2017-02-01" and my action tool says to replace that same string now.
2) I went to the interface designer and the properties wrench to display the results to users at completion.
3) I also added another filter tool with an alternate method to pass interface values that I find more intuitive. Along with this, I used the annotations tab on the list box to change it's name to Input.