Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Profiler Stopped Working

pringleb
7 - Meteor

I have version Alteryx Designer 11.5.1.35081 x64 for Windows installed and have a problem where the profiler stopped working on all browse tools.  I have tried multiple workbooks, have restarted the computer, but it still isn't working.  Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@pringleb From the information provided it sounds like you have disabled the Data Profiling feature. You can disable or enable this functionality in the user settings. Open Designer and go to Options > User Settings > Edit User Settings. This will open the user settings dialog. On the Defaults tab look for a setting that labelled 'Collect and display data profile information'. If this option is unchecked the functionality will be disabled and data profiling information will not be available. To enable it make sure the setting is checked and click the OK button.

pringleb
7 - Meteor

That worked!  I even went through those settings and just assumed it was the typical "Can we collect your usage data for our marketing department?" option, so I ignored it.  

Thank you!

Labels