Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Problems with Google OAuth Tool / API Connection Google AdSense

Marek89
8 - Asteroid

Hey all,

the following workflow has been making an API connection to Google AdSense to get data from Google AdSense everyday. I just found this error message (yellow marked), but I do not know what to do now. Can someone help me?

I think, it is a Problem with authentification from google? Do i have to create a new authentification, token or something else? If yes, what and how can i implement this into this workflow?

Thank you so much!

Best regards

image001.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
RolandSchubert
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi Marek,

seems to me this is a authentication problem. First step should be to create Google Credentials for the API you need. There is a great article with a detailed description at How to Create Google API Credentials. (I used the step-by-step guide myself to create the credentials required to connect to Google Analytics). I think, you have to activate the AdSense Management API in Google Developers Console.

Best regards

Roland

Marek89
8 - Asteroid
Great! It works 🙂 Thank you
Labels