Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Problem In (Foodcation City Selection) Spatial Gallery APP

MAAbdullahAlMubarah
8 - Asteroid

Dear Experts

I'm interested in the following public gallery :

Atlas.JPG

I have a problem in the Build_City_report_Tool it gives the following message: 

Error: 04_Build_City_Report (247): Tool #46: Could not load requested Drivetime dataset: Latest:TeleAtlas_US

Report City Gallary.JPG

As I understood it needs an Atlas US, How do I get it? If it is not possible to get it what sort of action I can do? 

Also, It mentions for the DriveTime, It is not mandatory for me (no problem) because I'm not subscribed with Drive Time, I can replace it by distance instead. 

Anyone can help me on how to resolve the issue of US Atlas? 

3 REPLIES 3
BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Right click on that tool and hit 'Open Macro' you should then be able to make the change to move from a drive time distance to a standard distance. Once you open the macro you can do control+F and search for tool number 46 which is causing the issue.

Ben

MAAbdullahAlMubarah
8 - Asteroid

I have one more question

If you downloaded the file, how can we change the report text I mean the details text story of the report? 

MAAbdullahAlMubarah
8 - Asteroid

Thank you so much @BenMoss for guiding me on the previous post , Now I'm trying to change (Input name) of the (Macro Input data no 252) refers to the red circles in the image attached why any change cause this error? If I need to change the text what shall I do to avoid the error? 

Farmars Error.JPG

Farmers Details.JPG

Labels