Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Problem In (Foodcation City Selection) Spatial Gallery APP

MAAbdullahAlMubarah
8 - Asteroid

Dear Experts

I'm interested in the following public gallery :

Atlas.JPG

I have a problem in the Build_City_report_Tool it gives the following message: 

Error: 04_Build_City_Report (247): Tool #46: Could not load requested Drivetime dataset: Latest:TeleAtlas_US

Report City Gallary.JPG

As I understood it needs an Atlas US, How do I get it? If it is not possible to get it what sort of action I can do? 

Also, It mentions for the DriveTime, It is not mandatory for me (no problem) because I'm not subscribed with Drive Time, I can replace it by distance instead. 

Anyone can help me on how to resolve the issue of US Atlas? 

3 REPLIES 3
BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Right click on that tool and hit 'Open Macro' you should then be able to make the change to move from a drive time distance to a standard distance. Once you open the macro you can do control+F and search for tool number 46 which is causing the issue.

Ben

MAAbdullahAlMubarah
8 - Asteroid

I have one more question

If you downloaded the file, how can we change the report text I mean the details text story of the report? 

MAAbdullahAlMubarah
8 - Asteroid

Thank you so much @BenMoss for guiding me on the previous post , Now I'm trying to change (Input name) of the (Macro Input data no 252) refers to the red circles in the image attached why any change cause this error? If I need to change the text what shall I do to avoid the error? 

Farmars Error.JPG

Farmers Details.JPG

Labels