Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Predictivie Modeling -> Create Samples icon Error

pjoshi
6 - Meteoroid
Hi All, Can anyone tell me about the error shown in the attached image?
6 REPLIES 6
grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

Hi @pjoshi,

Try looking into the dir

\Alteryx\bin\RuntimeData\Macros\Predictive Tools

if you find Create_Samples.yxmc in this folder.

Thanks

Sapna Gupta
pjoshi
6 - Meteoroid
Yes, CreateSamples.yxmc file is available here. See the attached image. Please let me know how to resolve this issue.
grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor
Hi @pjoshi, Try to drag and drop the Create_samples tool again on the canvas, because it is working fine for me if your problem still persists I suggest you to talk with the alteryx support. Thanks.
Sapna Gupta
pjoshi
6 - Meteoroid
Hi @grazitti_sapna, I even try to use other predictive analytic tool like Linear regression and it's showing the same error as shown in attachment. And the macros of Linear regression are available in my local path.
grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

Hi @pjoshi ,

Then I suggest you to try reinstalling Alteryx along with the predictive tools, I guess the tools might not have been installed properly also check if you installed admin or non admin version of predictive tool. If you are using admin version of predictive tool try running your Alteryx on admin.  if it still doesn't  work then reach the Alteryx support. Do let me know if this works for you?

Sapna Gupta
pjoshi
6 - Meteoroid
Yes, it's working now. I deleted all the previous Alteryx files even the files in temp folder and then reinstalled it. It's working now. Thanks!!
Labels