Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Predictive tools are disabled

whiran
8 - Asteroid

I have registered for the above ADAPT program and successfully completed the core certification. Mean while I have received the Udacity scholarship for "Predictive Analytics for Business Nanodegree" . Unfortunately I may not be able to use Alteryx to perform exercises as it disabled all machine learning tools. I would be appreciate that if someone could help me to activate above tools do the exercises.

7 REPLIES 7
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @whiran 

Is it only predictive tool or all tools.

Because if its only predictive that should not happen you dont need a extra licence for it. And lock happens only if there is no active license. 

If all tools are working except predictive you may contact Community@alteryx.com

If no one is able to help you and issue is not resolved.

Hope this helps 🙂

whiran
8 - Asteroid

@atcodedog05 

it's only predictive tools. remaining tools are working

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @whiran 

Is this the tools that is locked

atcodedog05_0-1605942515337.png

If yes its yes i dont know the solution. You can wait for others to respond.

If you dont get any solution you can reach out Community@alteryx.com

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@whiran 

There are two things.

One is Predictive Tool Kit, this is like complimentary with Alteryx, though you need to download and install it seperately.

https://gallery.alteryx.com/?ref=downloads#!account

Another one is the Alteryx Intelligence Suite, which might be the one you need here.

Unfortunetly, this requires additional licenses, as suggested by @atcodedog05 , write to Alteryx to give a try.

Qiu_0-1605943070037.png

whiran
8 - Asteroid

@atcodedog05 @Qiu 

tis is the set of tools that I have mentioned.

2020-11-21 13_32_58-Window.jpg

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @whiran 

These are extra licensed and you dont need it for nanodegree.

I have taken up and completed nanodegree i can say my experience you dont need it.

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova
Labels