Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Predictive analytics tools - version conflict (10 vs 10.1)

kapooraparna
5 - Atom

Hello Alteryx Experts !

I am a hardcore SAS fan leaning towards Alteryx gradually :)

While trying to run any node from the predictive analytics group, I am getting an error saying the version of R plug-in for alteryx is 10.1 while alteryx version is 10.

Is there a way to uninstall predictive analytics tools 10.1 and revert to version 10 of predictive analytics instead of upgrading alteryx version to 10.1?

Please advise what would be the fastest way to resolve this without fiddling with license files!

Thanks

Aparna

3 REPLIES 3
dataMack
12 - Quasar

Glad to hear you are a recovering SAS user Smiley Wink

Ever since version 10, Alteryx has installed designer and predictive tools seperately.  You can get prior verions (specifically v10.0) here:

http://downloads.alteryx.com/changes.html

You'll want to grab the Alteryx Predictive Tools Installer for the version you want.

kapooraparna
5 - Atom

Thanks a ton ! :)

Hi..

I am Navyareddy. Arumalla.iam using Alteryx  desktop tool.its version is 11.5.1.31573.My work done till analysis. Now I want to do prediction on that but in my tool there are no prediction tools...like Prediction grouping, time series forecating, ARIMA ,ETC etc...

so can I get those tool directly from alteryx tool with out using R language? can u suggest me where I can get those forecasting tools..?

Labels