Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Predictive Tools

macabrera
7 - Meteor

Hi, 

I am preparing a set of examples using each predictive tool, so i can learn better the correct use for each one, and teach them to the rest of my team. I want to make a list of things you have to do to get better results and how to combine them for it. 

Does anyone has an example using "Boosted Model" tool? And which tools do I have to combine it with?

Thanks,

MAC

12 REPLIES 12
macabrera
7 - Meteor

Hi, 

I added something about "Time Series" and I post the new version. I really would like to have a better english to traslate it, but I am sure some of you is fluid in both languages and can do it better than me.

Thanks for all your comments. It makes me love Alteryx even more

MAC

Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi MAC,

What kind of review do you need? What kind of users is this guide targeted?

Hola MAC,

Que tipo de revisión necesitas? A qué clase de usuarios apuntas con esta guía?

macabrera
7 - Meteor

I just tried to make a list for a better understanding of how to combine Predictive tools (at the least for one first aproach). 

Is targeted to users who have no idea of how to begin with predictions models. When I first tried to use predictive tools I did not have any Idea of what kind of predictions I could do, and there where so many tools that I really wanted to understand why I could coumbine some of them together and why some combinations didnt have sense at all.

Maybe some one, who have better understanding of predictive tools, can complete it if they want, or read it and ponint some mistake if thre are any. I just wanted to share what I did :)

Thanks,

Labels