Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Predictive Analytics

Alteryx_AR
12 - Quasar

Hello All  

I need your valuable suggestions to master predictive analytics tools in Alteryx. I went through interactive lesson and help documentation but still not confident.

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

Hi @Alteryx_AR ,

Interactive lessons are a good starting point. Then you may look for some blogs in the community, but as with all things you will become better with practice. Each model has certain limitation and some stats background that you should be familiar with. The fact that you can apply a linear regression for example on a dataset doesn't mean you should, as there are certain assumption for the model to be applicable.

However, keep in mind that a predictive model, no matter how tweaked to perfection it is or not is always better than no model, so feel free to experiment with the tools and work on different datasets.

Alteryx_AR
12 - Quasar

@AngelosPachis Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions.

ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx
Alteryx_AR
12 - Quasar

Theses links seems to be very useful. I will definitely go through them. Thank you .

Labels