Alteryx Designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

Parsing Data

Simon1187
8 - Asteroid

Hi there, 

I am trying to parse the data. Could you please help me with that? 

Like below: 

prof=soup.findAll('span', attrs={'class':'Typography__StyledText-sc-1t7fs6h-0 gcUuHL'})[0]
profile_views=prof.text

web=soup.findAll('span', attrs={'class':'Typography__StyledText-sc-1t7fs6h-0 gcUuHL'})[1]
website_views=web.text

phone=soup.findAll('span', attrs={'class':'Typography__StyledText-sc-1t7fs6h-0 gcUuHL'})[2]
phone_calls=phone.text

direction=soup.findAll('span', attrs={'class':'Typography__StyledText-sc-1t7fs6h-0 gcUuHL'})[3]
direction_requests=direction.text

bot=soup.findAll('span', attrs={'class':'Typography__StyledText-sc-1t7fs6h-0 gcUuHL'})[4]
button_clicks=bot.text

search=soup.findAll('span', attrs={'class':'Typography__StyledText-sc-1t7fs6h-0 gcUuHL'})[5]
direct_searches=search.text

discover=soup.findAll('span', attrs={'class':'Typography__StyledText-sc-1t7fs6h-0 gcUuHL'})[6]

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
dougperez
11 - Bolide

What is the tag that you want to parse? 

In my example, I parsed the class tag:

prof=soup.findAll('span', attrs={'class':'Typography__StyledText-sc-1t7fs6h-0 gcUuHL'})[0]
profile_views=prof.text

web=soup.findAll('span', attrs={'class':'Typography__StyledText-sc-1t7fs6h-0 gcUuHL'})[1]
website_views=web.text

phone=soup.findAll('span', attrs={'class':'Typography__StyledText-sc-1t7fs6h-0 gcUuHL'})[2]
phone_calls=phone.text

direction=soup.findAll('span', attrs={'class':'Typography__StyledText-sc-1t7fs6h-0 gcUuHL'})[3]
direction_requests=direction.text

bot=soup.findAll('span', attrs={'class':'Typography__StyledText-sc-1t7fs6h-0 gcUuHL'})[4]
button_clicks=bot.text

search=soup.findAll('span', attrs={'class':'Typography__StyledText-sc-1t7fs6h-0 gcUuHL'})[5]
direct_searches=search.text

discover=soup.findAll('span', attrs={'class':'Typography__StyledText-sc-1t7fs6h-0 gcUuHL'})[6]

Simon1187
8 - Asteroid

Hi @dougperez,

Thanks. I am trying to parse the file that I have attached. Could you please check that? 

I want to find the highlights on the screenshot. 

Simon1187_0-1637143898396.png

Thanks, 

Labels