Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

PDF file produced from gallery missing fonts

CapriceW
8 - Asteroid

Hello all,

I created an analytic app that produces a pdf file, via the reporting render tool, with multiple fonts on it. When run locally, the document looks great. However, when the app is hosted in my organization's gallery (in my private studio), some of the fonts are missing in the final downloaded output and have been replaced with Times-Roman according to the pdf font properties. 

How can i force the fonts to remain?

Thanks for the help!

2 REPLIES 2
JosephSerpis
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @CapriceW it sounds like those fonts are missing on the machine that hosts your organisation's gallery. You would need those fonts installed on that machine for those fonts to be on the PDF when produced via your gallery.

CapriceW
8 - Asteroid

@JosephSerpis I will get with my gallery admin right away! Thank you for the swift response, I will mark your answer as accepted when I'm able to run a successful test.

Labels