Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Outputting multiple containers to PDF

plundgren
6 - Meteoroid

I have a data checking workflow with multiple containers. The output needs to be emailed to my supervisor nightly. My thought was to join the output of each container into a single report, and then send the results to a PDF to be emailed to him. I have not figured out a way to join multiple container outputs into a single report. I got it to work in an Excel output, but I'd like something a little more professional. Can anyone suggest a course of action, please?

2 REPLIES 2
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

If each container is successfully creating a Layout field that you are using to make separate PDF files with, Union those Layout fields together and use a Layout tool to combine all the records ("All Records Combined" and "Vertical with Section Breaks") and output that new Layout field to the Email tool.

Something like this:

EmailLayout.png

plundgren
6 - Meteoroid

That did it! Thank you for your help.

Labels