Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Output data - To combine them in one sheet via two different tabs

Vicky92
7 - Meteor

Team, I have my output data in four excel worksheets. I want to combine them into one sheet via two different tabs (I.e. One tab will contain data for two worksheets)

Output in all the four worksheet is in the form of table, hence I wanted to use render tool to get the output data in tabular format but in two different tabs. In other words

Step 1 - I have converted my data into tabular format via Basic Table tool.

Step 2 - Now I want to put all four tables (converted after making table from four worksheets) which are in different excel worksheet into one sheet (creating separate tab for two table each).

Please suggest necessary workflow or tools for above actions   

1 REPLY 1
DavidP
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Vicky92 

Have a look at the attached workflow. I've made some assumptions and included documentation to explain what happens in every steps.

My main assumption is that you wanted to keep the data from each original worksheet separate even when on the same tab, i.e. you don't just want to combine that data with a Union tool that has the same header for both data sets.

If this is not what you're looking for, perhaps you can post some sample data and your expected outcome.

DavidP_0-1606209084615.png

Labels