Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Output Issue

henrygeorge
8 - Asteroid

Hi Alteryx Team,

This is my Text Input file. I want to place 2 input results (i.e #1 and #2) into Row 1 Column 2 ([Null]) and Row 2 Column 3 ([Null])

NameNumberDetails
Total No. Of Cars[Null][Null]
No. Of Contracts[Null][Null]
Average Value[Null][Null]

#1 Input File -

Row 1 Column 2

#2 Input File -

Row 1 Column 3
The Total No. Of cars are 54

The Output should be as such -

NameNumberDetails
Total No. Of Cars54The Total No. Of cars are 54
No. Of Contracts[Null][Null]
Average Value[Null][Null]

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3
afv2688
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hello @henrygeorge ,

Could you give us more details? Do the other tables have any key value to do the join?

Are the records from input 1 and 2 in the same order?

Without any more information I could only suppose that this is what you are looking for.

Regards

henrygeorge
8 - Asteroid

@afv2688 Hi in your Join Output Anchor at the end, I don't see the other names Like No. Of Contracts, Average Value. But you are right in terms of Input (there are 3 inputs). This is your Text Input 1

NameNumberDetails
Total No. Of Cars  
No. Of Contracts  
Average Value  

There are no Unique Values. Records are in the Same position as your Input File 2 and 3. I actually have a Bunch of such Inputs that I have to place in Input File 1

I want the Output to be -

NameNumberDetails
Total No. Of Cars54The Total No. Of Cars are 54
No. Of Contracts  
Average Value  

From other Input Files I will Fill similarly Column 2 Row 2 and Column 3 Row 2, and the est.

Please do help me as I'm stuck

afv2688
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hello @henrygeorge,

Sorry for my previous post. As you mentioned I totally forgot to add the other values.

Is this what you were looking for?

Regards

Labels