Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Outlook input tool Error while saving to gallery

geeksqaud
8 - Asteroid

I am trying to use the outlook input tool to get some data from the inbox. it is working fine when I run locally from my machine. when I try to save it to the gallery I am getting an error message. Really appreciate any inputs on this issue.

geeksqaud_0-1613766243962.png

2 REPLIES 2
pedrodrfaria
13 - Pulsar

Hi @geeksqaud 

I believe the issue is due to this plugin not being installed on the machine you have your Alteryx Server running.

This is why it works on your local (because you have it installed) and not when you publish to the gallery (Server machine does not have it). Just make sure you have it saved in the proper folder on the Alteryx Server Machine and then you will not have issues again.

Pedro.

geeksqaud
8 - Asteroid

Thanks  @pedrodrfaria 

How does it work for generic mailboxes? We have a generic email for a group and I am trying to configure the outlook tool and I am getting errors. Are there any exceptions for generic mail boxes?

Labels