Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Outlook Voting Button - Can Alteryx Add This to Emails?

Brian_Stoffel
8 - Asteroid

Is it possible to include the Outlook "Use Voting Buttons" feature from Outlook in Alteryx? If so, how?

I have looked through the ->Reporting->Email tool but that only allows the basic information for an email. For example, to/from/subject/attachments/body....but I am wondering how we would include other features from Outlook email, specifically the voting buttons.

Essentially, I want Alteryx to send out an email and receive a voting response. 

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@Brian_Stoffel ,

This is not currently an option in Alteryx. The Email tool does not use any Outlook functionality. It uses a SMTP server to send out the emails through the tool. You can certainly request this type of feature in the Designer Ideas. However, this functionality would need a lot of traction for us to consider adding similar functionality as an email platform since this is not a typical use case for Alteryx. You may be better off using the email tool to send a survey monkey link or something similar.

Labels