Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Oracle JDE (JD Edwards) Connection

dshaw
8 - Asteroid

Does anyone have any experience in working with JD Edwards (JDE/Oracle) and connecting to Alteryx?  Have you been able to build a use case for it in Alteryx?  Are there any native connectors out there or in development?

Buehler anyone? 

Thanks,

Derreck

7 REPLIES 7
MichaelSu
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Currently we do not have a built in API connection to JD Edwards. You would have to connect to the underlying database (most likely an Oracle DB) that is storing your data or use extracts. 

chriswilliams41
10 - Fireball
10 - Fireball

Hi there, 

I wanted to rekindle this conversation. I have a lot of financial clients who are very interested in connecting directly with JDE. Is this something I could create or has Alteryx gotten anymore requests for this? Curious minds want to know. ;)

DHurt
5 - Atom

Chris, curious if you found a solution to the JDE connector?

dshaw
8 - Asteroid

Although I do not use JDE directly, I do know that there are members within the organization I work for that are using an ODBC or Oracle connection and doing things with JDE.  I don't know the specifics but I will ask around and see if I can confirm and get you some color.

@DHurt   

NewtonShades
5 - Atom

Just to be sure if a clients data is on JD edwards so, can we able to extract data using alteryx from JDE? @dshaw

DeanHoffman
5 - Atom
Does anyone know the (current) status of JDE/Altyeryx integration? THANKS!

gaoa
11 - Bolide

Any update on a built in API connection to JD Edwards? Or a workflow to demonstrate how to use the Oracle DB (ODBC) to extract data from JDE?

Labels