Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Oracle 12c Database error when exporting to TDE

pablo_saenz
7 - Meteor

Hi all,

I'm connecting to an Oracle 12c Database and everything works fine. I can read, view, analyze and export the data to any format... except a TDE. When I try to export it to a TDE I get an error on the Output that says: Unable to find the dll: "TableauAPI_x64.dll". I have checked and the drivers seem to be up to date and I can see that file in my computer. Any idea what could be wrong?

Regards,

Pablo

4 REPLIES 4
apolly
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Pablo,

Apologies on the late reply. We are going to make some necessary updates to ensure TDEs are written properly with 11.0 and will start this work in mid-May. I will let you know the outcome of this work but we are working to resolve the issue you raised.

Thank you,

Alex Polly

pablo_saenz
7 - Meteor

Thanks a lot for your reply Alex.

Kind regards,

Pablo

ChadM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @apolly, do we have an update on this?  Thanks! 

apolly
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi, the fixes CE made were to the Publish to Tableau Server macro, not the output to TDE. After looking into it further, the missing .dll is part of the output to TDE which is handled by engine team. Tagging @ARich for her information and so she can prioritize this work.

Sorry to not have a fix for the output to TDE.

Alex Polly

Labels