This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
I am facing a problem that is beyond my knowledge, I want to ask for your help.
I am using the Alteryx version 2020.1.5.25447 and the background is as follows:
1. I am processing 6 input files which are going to give 1 final output file.
2. Every file has 843 data in the file, that I need to combine to get the half of the final output file. example: the first output file has the combined data of Part 1-Cav1, Part2-Cav1 and Part3-Cav1; the other half is Part1-Cav2, Part2-Cav2 and Part3-Cav2.
3. The 1st output file is going to combine and relate by Item1 the Part1,2,3 -Cav1. this file has 835 records.
4. Average Calculation. Out of these 835, I need only 72 records, but I need to do 2 main calculations in some of the records; example the Item 24 with Nominal dimension 2 in the excel file has 37 records in the output file, for this Item I need to calculate the average value of the column 1-Cav1, 2-Cav1, 3-Cav1.
5. Max-Min Calculation. Item 29 with Nominal dimension of 28.6 has 37 records; in this case I need to search the minimum value and maximum for each part in cavity 1.
6. Rest of records. based on Item and nominal dimension; do a kind of "vlookup" with no calculation.
please find in the attachments.
1. Excel file with the report I am trying to create out of Alteryx.
2. the current workflow I created to get the 1st half of the report.