Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Older Versions of Workflows in Alteryx Gallery - Studio

Brian_Stoffel
8 - Asteroid

Is there a way to download older versions of workflows in Alteryx Studio?

In Alteryx Gallery (private), there is an option to download older versions of workflows -> can we do the same in Alteryx Gallery (public) for Alteryx Studio?

Details - - 

I am trying to install the OneDrive Tools (https://gallery.alteryx.com/#!app/OneDrive-Tools/) into my Alteryx Designer (2020.1.2.24185). I am receiving the error, "This workflow was created by a more recent version of Alteryx, and may contain tools or functionality not present in this version. Alteryx does not support using an earlier version of Alteryx to open a workflow created with a newer version. For best results, download the latest version of Alteryx."

Is there another way of accomplishing this task?

2 REPLIES 2
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @Brian_Stoffel 

This post might help you in downgrading. How to downgrade .yxmd(Workflow), .yxmc(Macro), .yxwz(Analytic app) file types 

Hope this helps 🙂

Brian_Stoffel
8 - Asteroid

The pictures in this post didn't load for me but I got the idea and it seemed to have worked. Thanks!

Labels