Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Offline version of Alteryx installation file

RoelEsselink
8 - Asteroid

Is there a offline installation file for Alteryx Designer 10 (64bit) I can download and distribute internally as a lot of our users are on sites with very low bandwith. Because the initial download file starts is a download manager that starts to download the rest of the installation file from the internet, the installation takes a long time.

If there is not, is there a way to get this created by Alteryx?

10 REPLIES 10
Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Yep, it's available here: http://downloads.alteryx.com/downloads.html

1.JPG

Joe Lipski
RoelEsselink
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for the quick reply! I now see that indiviual means offline. Not a great first topic for me to post :-)

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Glad I could help @RoelEsselink. Good luck with your Alteryx implementation!

Joe Lipski
thatsrajan
6 - Meteoroid

Guys,

the link brings me to a login page however after signing up and login in, I cannot see a non (non-admin version).

Can you some please assist no how an offline version be downloaded.

RoelEsselink
8 - Asteroid

I've highlighted in yellow the links you will need to download for the non-admin version. To get there go to downloads.alteryx.com/downloads.html, sign in and then click 11.7 in the left hand menu (or whichever version you prefer)non-admin.PNG

Ed2
5 - Atom

Hello I am trying to navingate through the link whcih you mentioned in your post but i am not getting the list of the products and the sign in option to download the Alteryx offline installer because i am trying to install Alteryx in the server whcih doesn't have the internet connectivity. Can you please help me with this ?

RoelEsselink
8 - Asteroid

In that case  refer to attached Word doc.

thatsrajan
6 - Meteoroid

Hi mate

I went to downloads.alteryx.com/downloads.html however I cannot seem to download 2018.2 as an offline Admin download. Can you please advise?

thank you

RoelEsselink
8 - Asteroid

That link is only for version 11.7 and earlier versions.

For 2018.x use licenses.alteryx.com.

Labels