Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Offline version of Alteryx installation file

RoelEsselink
8 - Asteroid

Is there a offline installation file for Alteryx Designer 10 (64bit) I can download and distribute internally as a lot of our users are on sites with very low bandwith. Because the initial download file starts is a download manager that starts to download the rest of the installation file from the internet, the installation takes a long time.

If there is not, is there a way to get this created by Alteryx?

10 REPLIES 10
Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Yep, it's available here: http://downloads.alteryx.com/downloads.html

1.JPG

Joe Lipski
RoelEsselink
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for the quick reply! I now see that indiviual means offline. Not a great first topic for me to post :-)

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Glad I could help @RoelEsselink. Good luck with your Alteryx implementation!

Joe Lipski
thatsrajan
6 - Meteoroid

Guys,

the link brings me to a login page however after signing up and login in, I cannot see a non (non-admin version).

Can you some please assist no how an offline version be downloaded.

RoelEsselink
8 - Asteroid

I've highlighted in yellow the links you will need to download for the non-admin version. To get there go to downloads.alteryx.com/downloads.html, sign in and then click 11.7 in the left hand menu (or whichever version you prefer)non-admin.PNG

Ed2
5 - Atom

Hello I am trying to navingate through the link whcih you mentioned in your post but i am not getting the list of the products and the sign in option to download the Alteryx offline installer because i am trying to install Alteryx in the server whcih doesn't have the internet connectivity. Can you please help me with this ?

RoelEsselink
8 - Asteroid

In that case  refer to attached Word doc.

thatsrajan
6 - Meteoroid

Hi mate

I went to downloads.alteryx.com/downloads.html however I cannot seem to download 2018.2 as an offline Admin download. Can you please advise?

thank you

RoelEsselink
8 - Asteroid

That link is only for version 11.7 and earlier versions.

For 2018.x use licenses.alteryx.com.

Labels