Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Of a table with E-mails, take all values assigned to one E-mail and concatenate them

FernandoSantello
6 - Meteoroid

Hello, first of all, thank you for taking your time to read my problem.

With that said, I have a table that looks like this:

FernandoSantello_0-1626357865771.png

(The Help column is just something I created because it could be useful to what I'm trying, but it doesnt need to exist).

What I want to do is take each E-mail on the "E-mail" column and all projects and properties assigned to it on the "Project" and "Property" columns. For example, "one@gmail" has Project 1 Property 2 (first line) and Project 2 Property 1 (second line). So one@ gmail has 1,2 ; 2,1 assigned to it.

My expected result is this:

FernandoSantello_1-1626358124469.png

So far I've been trying without sucess. I'll keep at it, but if someone could show me how to do it or shed some light into my problem, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again for your time!

5 REPLIES 5
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @FernandoSantello 

Can you provide sample data as excel. We can help you out.

FernandoSantello
6 - Meteoroid

Sure thing! Sheet 1 its my initial data, and Sheet 2 its the expected Result.

Luke_C
17 - Castor

Hi @FernandoSantello 

See attached example, I used a formula tool to concatenate project and property, then a summarize to concatenate the rows.

Luke_C_0-1626358490996.png

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @FernandoSantello 

My approach would be similar to @Luke_C  🙂

FernandoSantello
6 - Meteoroid

That works perfectly @Luke_C ! Thank you so much for your help. And you too @atcodedog05 ! You guys are awesome!

Labels