Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Number of Weeks in a Month

sanketkatoch05
8 - Asteroid

Hi, I was wondering if anyone of you can help me in finding out the number of working days in a month and also the number of (working) weeks of the same month. I'm expecting these number of weeks to be added as new fields/columns in the excel file. 

For eg: If Feb 2021 has 4 (working) weeks then three columns must be added to the file as "Week 1", "Week 2", "Week 3" and the last week column must be named as "Consolidated Feb Month End"

similarly, if Jan 2021 has 5 (working) weeks then four new columns must be added to the file as "Week 1", "Week 2", "Week 3", "Week 4" & "Consolidated Jan Month End" 
Moreover, considering we are in Feb month, is it possible to add two more columns after Week 1, Week 2... that says "Jan Month End", "Dec Month End", these "Jan" and "Dec" must be dynamic, i.e, if we consider today's month: April, it should add "March Month End" and "Feb Month End"

Lastly, can we add one more column with mentions all the 3 months, for instance, considering Feb as the current month, this new column must be named "Consolidated Dec'20 - Jan '21 - Feb '21". (P.S: Even this column must be dynamic) 

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
afv2688
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hello @sanketkatoch05 ,

is this what you are looking for?

Untitled.png

Regards

sanketkatoch05
8 - Asteroid

Hey, thank you so much for such a timely response. I'm super satisfied with the solution, just that can you help me with my last line query? I couldn't find a solution to it in the workflow. Maybe, you might have missed it. 
A big thank you, in advance. 

afv2688
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hello @sanketkatoch05 ,

Forgot about the last request sorry.

Here you go.

Regards

sanketkatoch05
8 - Asteroid

No worries, thank you so much. 

Labels