Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Not present in all inputs

benbenjoy
8 - Asteroid

When I run my Alteryx workflow, there is a warning message saying " .... output is not all present". Could you please let me know when is that?When I open my output documents, information in my cells are missing. So basically it is just providing me with empty cells... Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
jrgo
14 - Magnetar

Hi @benbenjoy,

Few things you can check... 1. is the file/data type your exporting to support all of the field types being generated in Alteryx. 2. make sure that the location your creating the file in has adequate memory to retain the file. 3. how much of your local resources is the Alteryx engine consuming to complete this workflow... possible that if you've consumed your local memory and it no longer has resources to keep the cache/temp files.

If you're able to provide more details of the type of data and where it's going or even some screenshots of your workflow, this would allow us to assist you more effectively.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Jimmy

Labels