community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
Upgrade Alteryx Designer in 10 Steps

Debating whether or not to upgrade to the latest version of Alteryx Designer?

LEARN MORE

Not able to activate my alteryx 11.3 version

Asteroid

Hii ,

Am not able to activate Alteryx Designer 11.3 nonadmin version. Can I know why its not getting activated. It displays the " complete all fields to activate the trail Pack" repeatedly.

Alteryx Certified Partner

Hey @Thulasi

Can you provide a screen shot pls?

Asteroid

Untitled.png

The following page is repeatedly showing after pressing "Activate"  .

Maybe try uninstalling and re-installing?

Hi @Thulasi

Reply from fulfilment: 

Thank you for your interest in the Trial of Alteryx.  The current version can be found here:  https://pages.alteryx.com/alteryx-trial.html.

Trials are no longer supported for previous versions, but if you need that particular version please work with your Alteryx Rep to discuss a potential evaluation.

Best regards,

Fulfillment Team

Asteroid

Hi @haroon_sa @LordNeilLord,

as @haroon_sa told I installed the new version alteryx designer 11.7 even though am not able to activate the trial license key. It shows as follows. please provide the valid company name, but i gave the right company details. I even tried that clear form and filled the details again, even after re-filling the form it shows the following error message. what to do. please help me to find the solution.

Untitled.png

Thanks and regards,

Thulasi

Hey @Thulasi

The latest version of the software is 2018.2 

Sign up here to get the latest version: https://pages.alteryx.com/alteryx-trial.html?_ga=2.209885597.949516827.1529393659-796303896.15275309...

Asteroid

Hi @LordNeilLord I tried downloading from the link you provided, but after running the file am getting the below error. please help me on this.

Untitled1.png 

Thanks

Thulasi

Are you running a 32-bit machine?

Asteroid

No am using 64 bit machine only. I was using Alteryx 11.3 version 64 bit in the same machine only am trying to replace Alteryx 2018.2 version., but its showing the above error message . what to do?

Labels